i. Research Paper:
41. Das TK, Bandyopadhyay KK, Bhattacharyya R, Sudhishri S, Pathak H, Jat ML. (2016). Effects of conservation agriculture on crop productivity and water-use efficiency under an irrigated pigeonpea–wheat cropping system in the western Indo-Gangetic Plains. J Agric Sci doi:10.1017/S0021859615001264
42. Das TK, Bhattacharyya R, Sharma AR, Das S, Saad AA and Pathak H. (2013). Indian Impacts of conservation agriculture on total soil organic carbon retention potential under an irrigated agro-ecosystem of the western Indo-Gangetic Plains. Euro J Agron 51:34-42.
43. Das TK, Bhattacharyyaa R, Sudhishri S, Sharma AR, Saharawat YS, Bandyopadhyay KK, Sepat S, Bana RS, Aggarwal P, Sharma RK, Bhatia A, Singh G, Datta SP, Kar A, Singh B, Singh P, Pathak H, Vyas AK and Jat ML. (2014). Conservation agriculture in an irrigated cotton–wheat system of the western Indo-Gangetic Plains: Crop and water productivity and economic profitability. Field Crops Res 158:24–33.
44. Dhakar R, Sehgal VK and Pradhan S. (2013). Study on inter-seasonal and intra-seasonal relationships of meteorological and agricultural drought indices in the Rajasthan State of India. J Arid Environ 97: 108-119.
45. Dhakar R, Sehgal VK, Nagar S, Rao VUM, BapujiRao B, Vijay Kumar P, Subba Rao AVM and Dupal R. (2013). Impact of drought on sptaio-temporal pattern of phenology in Rajasthan. J Agrometeorology 15: 58 – 63.
46. Goswami S, Kumar RR and Rai RD. (2014). Role of heat responsive micro RNAs (miRNAs), transcription factors and heat shock proteins in regulation of starch granule biosynthesis in wheat (Triticum aestivum) under the terminal heat. Aus J Crop Sci 8: 697-705.
47. Goswami S, Kumar RR, Sharma SK, Kala YK, Singh K, Gupta R, Dhawan G, Rai GK, Singh GP, Pathak H, Rai RD. (2015). Calcium trigger protein kinases induced signal transduction for augmenting the thermo tolerance of developing wheat grain under heat stress. J Plant Biochem Biotechnol doi: 10.1007/s13562-014-0295-1.
48. Gupta AK, Tyagi P and Sehgal VK. (2011). Drought disaster challenges and mitigation in India: strategic appraisal. Curr Sci 100(12): 1795 – 1806.
49. Gupta DK, Bhatia A, Das TK, Singh P, Kumar A, Jain N and Pathak H. (2016). Economic analysis of different greenhouse gas mitigation technologies in rice–wheat cropping system of the Indo-Gangetic Plains. Curr Sci 110: 867-874.
50. Gupta DK, Bhatia A, Kumar A, Chakrabarti B, Jain N and Pathak H. (2015). Global warming potential of rice (Oryza sativa)-wheat (Triticum aestivum L.) cropping system of the Indo-Gangetic Plains. Indian J Agric Sci 85(6): 807–816.
51. Jain N, Arora P, Tomer R, Mishra SV, Bhatia A, Pathak H, Chakraborty D, Kumar V, Dubey DS, Harit RC and Singh JP. (2016). Greenhouse gases emission from soils under major crops in northwest India. Sci Total Environ 542: 551–561.
52. Jain N, Bhatia A and Pathak H (2014) Emission of air pollutants from crop residue burning in India. Aerosol Air Quality Res 14: 422–430.
53. Jain N, Dubey R, Dubey DS, Singh J, Khanna M, Pathak H and Bhatia A (2014) Mitigation of greenhouse gas emission with system of rice intensification in the Indo-Gangetic Plains. Paddy Water Environ 12:355-363.
54. Jain N, Pathak H and Bhatia A. (2014). Sustainable management of crop residues in India. Current Advances in Agricultural Sciences 6(1):1-9.
55. Jha S, Sehgal VK and Raghava R. (2016). Risk assessment of extreme Indian summer monsoon precipitation on agro-ecosystem of northern and central-east India. Mausam 67(1):143-154.
56. Jha S, Sehgal VK, Raghava R and Sinha M. (2013). Trend of standardized precipitation index during Indian summer monsoon season in agroclimatic zones of India. Earth System Dynamics Discussions 4(1): 429-449.
57. Kacchap S, Chuadhary A and Singh SD. (2015). Effect of elevated temperatue on some functional bacteria in groundnut (Arachis hypogaea L.). The Bioscan 10(2):499-504.
58. Kacchap S, Chuadhary A and Singh SD. (2015). Response of plant growth promoting rhizobacteria (Pgpr) in relation to elevated temperature conditions in groundnut (Arachis hypogaea L.). The Ecoscan 9(3&4):771-778.
59. Kumar AR, Sairam RK, Deshmukh PS, Pal M,Khetrapal S, Pandey SK, Kushwaha SR and Singh TP. (2012). Higher temperature stress and accumulationofcompatiblesolutes in chickpea (Cicer arietinum L.). Indian J Plant Physiol 17(2): 145-150.
60. Kumar M, Lal SK, Sapra RL, Prabhu KV, Talukdar A, Singh MP, Singh KP, Nagaich D and Bhat KV. (2012). Assessment of genotypic variation in soybean for water use efficiency (WUE) using Carbon Isotope Discrimination (CID) technique. Indian J Genet 72(2): 241-247.
61. Kumar M, Swarup A, Patra AK, Purakayastha TJ, Manjaiah KM and Rakshit R. (2011). Elevated CO2 and temperature effects on phosphorus dynamics in rhizosphere of wheat (Triticum aestivum L.) grown in a Typic Haplustept of subtropical India. Agrochimica LVN 6: 314-331.
62. Kumar M, Swarup A, Patra AK, Purkayastha TJ, Manjaiah KM and Rakshit R. (2011). Elevated CO2 and temperature effects on phosphorus dynamics in rhizosphere of wheat (TriticumaestivumL.) grown in a TypicHaplustept of subtropical India. AgrochimicaLV (6): 1- 18.
63. Kumar Naresh S, Aggarwal PK, Rani Swaroopa, Jain S, Saxena R and Chauhan N. (2011). Impact of climate change on crop productivity in Western Ghats, coastal and northeastern regions of India. Curr. Sci. 101 (3): 33-42.
64. Kumar Naresh S, Anuja, Rashid Md, Bandyopadhyay SK, Padaria R and Khanna M. (2016). Adaptation of farming community to climatic risk: does adaptation cost for sustaining agricultural profitability? Curr Sci 110 (7): 1216-1224.
65. Kumar P, Rai P, Chaturvedi AK, Khetarpal S and Pal M. (2012). High atmospheric CO2 delays leaf senescence and crop maturity in chickpea (Cicer arietinum L.). Indian J Plant Physiol 17(3&4): 254-258.
66. Kumar RR , Goswami S, Sharma SK, Pathak H, Rai GK & Rai RD (2012). Genome wide identification of target heat shock protein 90 genes and their differential expression against heat stress in wheat. International Journal of Biochemistry Research and Review, 2(1):12-30.
67. Kumar RR and Rai RD. (2014). Can wheat beat the heat: understanding the mechanism of thermotolerance in wheat (Triticum aestivum). Cereal Res Commun 42:1-18.
68. Kumar RR, Goswami S, Sharma SK, Singh K, Gadpayle KA, Singh SD, Pathak H, Rai RD. (2012). Protection mechanism in wheat against heat stress involve differential expression of heat shock protein and change in cell membrane stability, antioxidant enzymes, osmolyte and hydrogen peroxide accumulation, International Journal of Plant Physiology and Biochemistry, 4(4):83-91
69. Kumar RR, Goswami S, Sharma SK, Singh K, Gadpayle KA, Singh SD, Pathak H, Rai RD. (2012). Differential expression of heat shock protein and alteration in osmolyte accumulation under heat stress in wheat, J. Plant Biochem. & Biotechnol., DOI: 10.1007/s13562-012-0106-5
70. Kumar RR, Goswami S, Gupta R, Verma P, Singh K, Singh JP, Kumar M, Sharma SK, Pathak H and Rai RD. (2015). The stress of suicide: temporal and spatial expression of putative heat shock protein 70 protect the cells from heat injury in wheat (Triticum aestivum L). J Plant Growth Regul doi: 10.1007/s00344-015-9508-7.
71. Kumar RR, Goswami S, Sharma SK, Gadpayle KA, Singh K, Kumar N, Rai GK and Rai RD (2013) Heat stress associated antioxidant isoenzymes in wheat: expression and proteomics. Indian J Agric Res 47(4):280–287.
72. Kumar RR, Goswami S, Sharma SK, Kala YK, Rai GK, Mishra DC, Grover M, Singh GP, Pathak H, Rai A, Chinnusamy V and Rai RD. (2015). Harnessing next generation sequencing in climate change: RNA-Seq analysis of heat stress-responsive genes in wheat (Triticum aestivum L.). Omics: J Integra Plant Biol doi: 10.1089/omi.2015.0097.
73. Kumar RR, Goswami S, Sharma SK, Pandey S, Pandey VC, Pathak H and Rai RD. (2011). Expression of novel Ascorbate peroxidase isoenzymes in wheat (Triticum aestivum L.) in response to heat stress. Int J Plant Physiol Biochem 3:188-194.
74. Kumar RR, Goswami S, Sharma SK, Singh K and Rai RD. (2012). Cloning and Insilico characterization of HSP90 gene from wheat (Triticum aestivum L). Int Res J Biochem Bioinf 2:168-173.
75. Kumar RR, Goswami S, Singh K, Gadpayle KA, Sharma SK, Singh GP, Pathak H and Rai RD. (2014). Ascorbic acid at pre-anthesis modulate the thermotolerance level of wheat (Triticum aestivum) pollen under heat stress. J Plant Biochem Biotechnol 23:293–306.
76. Kumar RR, Goswami S, Singh K, Rai GK and Rai RD. (2013). Modulation of redox signaling pathways in plant system through induction of free radical /ROS scavenger molecules. Aus J Crop Sci 7:1744-1751.
77. Kumar RR, Goswami S, Verma P, Singh K, Dixit N, Sharma SK, Pathak H, Viswanathan C and Rai RD. (2015). Salicylic acid alleviates the heat stress-induced oxidative damage of starch biosynthesis pathway by modulating the expression of heat-stable genes and proteins in wheat (Triticum aestivum L). Acta Physiol Plant 37:143
78. Kumar RR, Pathak H, Sharma SK, Kala YK, Nirjal MK, Singh GP, Goswami S and Rai RD (2015) Novel and conserved heat-responsive micro RNAs in wheat (Triticum aestivum L.). Funct Integr Genomics15: 323-48.
79. Kumar RR, Sharma SK, Gadpayle KA, Singh K, Sivaranjani R, Goswami S and Rai RD. (2012). Mechanism of action of hydrogen peroxide in wheat thermotolerance-interaction between antioxidant isoenzymes, proline and cell membrane. Afr J Biotech 11:14368-14379.
80. Kumar RR, Sharma SK, Goswami S, Singh K, Gadpayle KA, Singh GP, Pathak H, Rai RD. (2013). Transcript profiling and biochemical characterization of mitochondrial superoxide dismutase (mtSOD) in wheat (Triticum aestivum) under different exogenous stresses. Aust J Crop Sci 7(3):414-424.