Awards and Honours received by the Climate Change team members during 2011-14
• Dr. H.Pathak, Fellow, Indian National Science Academy, New Delhi in 2014.
• Dr. H.Pathak, Fellow, West Bengal Academy for Science and Technology (FWAST) in 2013.
• Best paper award of the Third International Agronomy Congress in 2012.
• Lead Author, Inter-Governmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC) 5th Assessment Report, 2011-14.
• Coordinator of Department of Agriculture Research and Education (DARE)/Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR), Govt. of India for the climate negotiations in the United Nation Framework Convention on Climate Change (UNFCCC), 2011 onwards.
• Prof. S.K. Mukherjee Memorial Award Lecture, Indian Society of Soil Science, New Delhi, 2012.
• National Academy of Agricultural Sciences (NAAS) Recognition Award (Natural Resource Management), 2011.
• Prof. S.K. Mukherjee Commemoration Award of the Indian Science Congress Association (ISCA), 2011.
• Dr. Subhash Chandra, Principal Scientist, Entomology: Dr. Sukumar Basu Memorial Award, IARI, New Delhi.
• Dr. Rabindra Padaria, Principal Scientist, Agricultural Extension: Best Teacher Award, IARI, New Delhi.
• Dr. H. Pathak, Senior Scientist, Environmental Sciences: DARE/ICAR's Coordinator for the climate negotiations in the UNFCCC.
• Dr. S. Naresh Kumar, Senior Scientist, Environmental Sciences: Fellow of the Society of Plant Physiology, IARI, New Delhi.
• Dr. Ranjeet Ranjan Kumar, Scientist, Biochemistry: Young Scientist Award, Indian Society of Plant Physiology at Mumbai. Also Young Scientist Award, National symposia on “Advances in Biotechnological Research in Agri-Horticultural Crops for Sustaining Productivity, Quality Improvement & Food Security” held at Meerut.
• Dr. Ranjan Bhattacharyya, Scientist, Nuclear Research Laboratory: Award for National Academy of Agricultural Sciences (NAAS) Associate-ship for 2011 to 2015. Also Dr B.C. Deb Memorial Award, the Indian Science Congress Association, Kolkata.
• Dr. Renu Singh, Scientist, Environmental Sciences: Young Scientist Award, National Symposium on “Advances in Biotechnological Research in Agri-Horticultural Crops for Sustaining Productivity, Quality Improvement & Food Security” 14-16, September 2011, SVPUAT, Meerut. Also Young Fellow Award (Environmental Sciences), Society for Recent Development in Agriculture, 2011.
• Dr. Anjali Singh, Research Associate, Agricultural Physics: Best Poster Award, 12th ESRI India User Conference, held on 7-8 December, 2011.
• Dr. Pramod Kumar Gupta, Research Associate, Plant Pathology: Having the charge of Drawing & Disbursing Officer (DDO) and Co-PI of NICRA “National Initiative on Climate Resilient in Agriculture” project in KVK, Balaghat.